The patent attorneys prepare, draft and prosecute patent applications in French and in English. With a background in science or engineering, they advise, assist and support each client, regardless of size or industry sector, in both securing and exploiting patent rights.
The patent attorneys at Santarelli are involved in a broad range of technical areas and have the capability to manage highly complex issues. Whether small, medium or large corporations, a start-up, a venture capitalist or a multi-national, the firm’s attorneys provide solutions that are adapted to each client’s technical specificity, internal organization, commercial development and budgetary constraints.
A Full Spectrum of Skills
The patent attorneys at Santarelli have the required skills to draft technical legal opinions.
Most of our attorneys have training in:
- Drafting and filing patents
- Oppositions before the European Patent Office
- SPCs (Supplementary Protection Certificates)
- Audits and due diligence of patent portfolios
- Contracts and licenses
- Investigative infringement seizure operations
- Patent litigation
In all patent granting procedures, whether domestic or international, our attorneys specifically take into consideration the following:
- Relevant case law and practices
- Considerations related to potential litigation, standardization processes and pending negotiations.
Experience across a broad range of technical industries
The firm advises clients in all industry sectors ranging from the most traditional to the most innovative, including:
- Biology and Biotechnology
- Information Technology
- Industrial Materials
- General Mechanics