Hélène Lecornu is a French and European Trademark and Industrial Design attorney, with a Master’s degree in Business Law (Lyon III), and a DESS in Intellectual Property Law (Paris II).
Hélène is a lawyer who has specialized in intellectual property since 1991, first in an agri-food corporation then, for nearly 15 years, in two of the largest Paris IP firms, before founding her own firm with a partner in 2005, specialized in trademarks, industrial designs and copyrights.
Hélène then returned to being an in-house attorney as Director of Legal Operations for a major alcoholic beverages company, before becoming a senior IP lawyer for a foreign group in the luxury goods/fashion/perfume industry.
Hélène joined Santarelli in July 2014.
49, avenue des Champs-Elysées
T: +33 (0) 1 40 55 43 43
F: +33 (0) 1 42 67 56 29
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- French Trademark and Design Attorney
- Community law
- Contract law
- Customs surveillance
- Design searches
- Domain names
- IP assignment
- IP portfolio enhancement
- Intellectual property audits – due diligence
- Literary and Artistic Property
- Trademark oppositions
- Trademark searches
- Trademark, Design litigation - China, Asia
- Unfair competition
- Worldwide management of IP portfolios for local and foreign clients